Visit the STEP ERP Project
Training Video Library!
– Core financials replace aging JD Edwards financial systems.
– New integrated capabilities in requisitioning, general ledger, projects and grants.
– Ability to perform ad-hoc reporting requests
– Consistent budget submittals across all agencies and enhanced financial reports.
– Rapidly consolidate and report financial results.
– Provides new self-service capabilities to managers and employees across Cook County
– Integrates Cook County Time (CCT) & Attendance solution.
– Advanced capabilities to manage suppliers, contracts and inventory.
– More accurate vendor information and improved tracking of vendor performance.