– Manage contracts within Oracle to enable improved reporting capabilities and end-to-end processing in a centralized system
– Establish electronic bid and quoting processes to create increased efficiency and visibility to quoting metrics
– Manage inventory using a best-in-class centralized system
– Improve visibility to inventory levels, usage and location
The following organizations will benefit from the new Oracle Supplier, Contract, & Inventory Management technology:
– Cook County Health & Hospital System
– Forest Preserves
The supplier, contract and inventory management system upgrades launched on May 7, 2018.
Visit the Training Page on the STEP Portal for reference materials.
“Wave Four is the most crucial wave in terms of ROI. It builds on the foundation established during the first three waves. The end game is to take us to a system that positions us for success.”